MaxiLog-LN2 is the revolutionary, single-use, pre-programmed, electronic temperature data recorder specifically designed for measuring temperatures during the transportation or storage of all your cryogenic stem cells and biologic materials. The thumb-sized MaxiLog-LN2 fits easily into small spaces. The real-time LCD screen provides instant TOA (Time Over Alarm) notification. In conjunction with our Maxithermal2 software, you can document your liquid nitrogen stored products for your GxP and FDA regulated environment. It is NIST-traceable and available with Certificates of Temperature Conformance.
Features & Specifications:
- Memory EEPROM, Storage: 8k (approx. 8,000 data points)
- Operating Range: -200°C to +72°C / -328°F to +162°F
- Accuracy (NIST traceable): ±0.5°C at 0° to 10°C / ±2.0°C at extremes
0.9°F at 32° to 50°F / 3.6°F at extremes
- Measurement Intervals: Programmable from 2 seconds per reading. See Duration Chart for examples.
- High and Low Alarm Limits: Alarm icon display on LCD screen.
- Internal Firmware Features: Internal clock, Start time, Interval, User
description, Alarm values, Recording status, Measurement data, Firmware
version, Serial number, Model type.
- Computer Interface: USB Cradle/Reader Station.
- PT-1000 Probe Stainless Steel Tip Length: 12.7cm (5.0in) Cable &
Probe Length: 50.8 cm (20.0in)
- Power Source: CR2130 Battery
- CE Certified: Yes
- Required Accessories: Maxithermal 2 Software, Maxilog Cradle/Reader Station