A single-use, electronic temperature data recorder specifically designed for measuring temperatures during the transportation of refrigerated vaccines, biological material, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and for documenting the transportation of perishable commodities. The real-time LCD screen provides instant TOA (Time Over Alarm) notification.
Features & Specifications:
- Temperature Range: -35°C to +50°C (-31°F to 122°F)
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.2°C at 0° to 10°C+/- 1.0°C at extremes (+/- 0.36°F at 32° to 50°F, +/- 1.8°F at extremes)
- 8 K Memory
- USB Cradle required to download data (Part#: MA0580 - see link at bottom of page)
- Internal Thermistor: accurately records time and temperatures for user selectable readings in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- LCD display: Shows High and Low Alarm Limits, Current Temperature, Run Time and TOA (Time Over Alarm) in Days, Hours and Minutes.
- LCD Alarm set by temperature & Time
- The internal software records the following: time mechanism, start time, sampling intervals, end description for special instructions, alarm values, recording status, measurement data, software version, serial and tracking number, model type, and after the fact report generation options.
- Serialization: Unique serial number programmed at the factory for easy tracking
- CE Certified
- Waterproof Enclosure: Product package is hermetically sealed to an IP66 rating USB Cradle
- 90 day warranty
- Optional Wall Bracket available, See Additional Information below.
Available Factory Programming:
- 4 days (43 sec. intervals)
- 7 days (1 min. 15 sec. intervals)
- 16 days (2 min. 50 sec. intervals)
- 30 days (5 min. 19 sec. intervals)
- 60 days (10 min. 38 sec. intervals)
- 90 days (15 min. 57 sec. intervals)
- 365 days (1 hr. 4 min. 39 sec. intervals)