This revolutionary, single-use, pre-programmed, electronic temperature data recorder is specifically designed for measuring temperature and humidity during the transportation of refrigerated vaccines, biological material, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and for documenting the transportation of perishable commodities. They are NIST-Traceable and come with Certificates of Calibration.
Features & Specifications:
- Memory/Storage: 8k memory (approximately 8,000 measurements)
- Temperature Internal sensor: Wired chip in glass thermistor
Temperature Range: -29°C to +72°C / -20°F to +161°F
Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C at 0° to 10°C, ±1.0°C at extremes / ±0.9°F at 32° to 50°F, ±1.8°F at extremes
Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.18°F
- External Sensor/Probe count and connector type: None
- Alarm Programming: Pre-programmed to your specifications. Also user configurable at any time before the logger has been started. High and low alarm limits can be set by temperature.
- Alarm Modes: Exceed Limit. See Alarms for more information.
- Alarm Reset Options: None
- Alarm Notifications: On screen text. See Alarms for more information.
- Audible Alarm: None
- Display: LCD screen 9.45cm(l) x 7.9cm(w) / 3.72in(l) x 3.1in(w)
- Indicators: On screen text
- CE Certified: Yes
- Water-resistant: No
- Internal Firmware, Internal Clock Accuracy: Internal Clock, Start/Stop time, Interval, User description, Alarm values, Recording status, Firmware version, Serial number, Model. Clock Accuracy is better than 2 minutes per month on average at normal temperatures (-29°C to +72°C). For loggers directly exposed to temperatures at or below -80°C, the expected accuracy is ±15 minutes per month
- Measurement Intervals: Programmable from 2 seconds per reading. See Duration Chart for examples.
- Computer Interface (physical): Mini-USB
- Data Retrieval Method: Download to PC using a compatible cable and software
- Programming (Initialization) Method: Comes pre-programmed to your specifications. Also user programmable through PC using a compatible cable and Marathon software before the unit has been started.
- Wireless Connection and Range: None
- Remote Monitoring and Network Connection type: None
- Required Accessories: Compatible Software (1 required for operation): MaxiThermal2, MDAS-Pro, 21 CFR
- Optional Accessories: Mounting Bracket
- Power Source, Battery Life and Replacement: One CR2450 Battery. 1 year operating life, and 3 year shelf life