The new compact Marathon c\temp-USB -90C Single-Use Datalogger dry ice data logger now comes with USB built-in so that downloading data is fast and easy! Connect to your computer and obtain real-time and or stored -90°C readings immediately.
This time-tested dry ice logger, used by Fortune 500 Companies globally for dry ice shipments, NOW comes with USB connectivity. Now connect immediately to your PC with this new USB enhancement without having to worry about bringing the data logger to room temperatures. You asked and we delivered! This new product is IP66 rated for moisture prevention commonly associated with dry ice shipments. Designed for measuring temperatures during the transportation of biologics, vaccines, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and ultra frozen products, this new product will surely satisfy your critical dry ice shipments. The dataloggers are NIST-Traceable and come with Certificates of Conformance.
|Features & Specifications:|
- Temperature Range: -90°C to +30°C / -113°F to +86°F
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C at 0° to 10°C, ±2.0°C at
extremes / ±0.9°F at 32° to 50°F, ±3.6°F at extremes
- Temperature Resolution: 0.2C
- 8K memory
- Measurement Intervals: Factory Programmable from 2 seconds per reading. See Duration Chart for examples.
- High & Low alarm limits with LED indicator
- Serial & Tracking Number
- Power Source: 1 x 3.6V Lithium Battery, 1 year operating life and 3 year shelf life
- Warranty: 12 months limited warranty
- CE Compliant
- Report & Summary Statistics
- File Manager & Note Attachment
- Graph Zoom & 3D features
- Elapsed time view or Date/Time recorded view
- Continuous or Loop memory
- Multiple graphing up to 16 graphs at a time
- Exportable to Spreadsheet or Database programs
- Foreign Language support: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese
- Celsius, Fahrenheit or Kelvin display