The new compact Marathon c\temp-GEN2 -80C Single-Use Coin Cell Datalogger data logger now comes with USB built-in. No cables required. Simply plug directly into the USB port and auto-download data immediately. Our Read Only software is free from our website and partners. Now connect immediately to your PC without having to worry about bringing the logger to room temperatures. You have asked and we have delivered. The device is IP 66 rated for moisture resistance for all your dry ice shipments.
This device is designed for measuring -80°C temperatures during the transportation of biologics, vaccines, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and ultra-frozen products. This product will surely satisfy all your product shipments requiring dry ice.
- Temperature Range: -80°C to +30°C / -113°F to +86°F
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C at 0° to 10°C, ±2.0°C at
extremes / ±0.9°F at 32° to 50°F, ±3.6°F at extremes
- Temperature Resolution: 0.2C
- 8K memory
- Measurement intervals down to 2 sec
- High & Low alarm limits with LED indicator
- Power Source: 1 x Proprietary 3.6V Lithium coin cell battery, 1 year operating life and 3 year shelf life
- Warranty: 12 months Limited Warranty
- CE Compliant.
- Report & Summary Statistics
- File Manager & Note Attachment
- Graph Zoom & 3D features
- Elapsed time view or Date/Time recorded view
- Continuous or Loop memory
- Multiple graphing up to 16 graphs at a time.
- Exportable to Spreadsheet or Database programs
- Foreign Language support: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese.
- Celsius, Fahrenheit or Kelvin display
Measurement Interval (pre-programmed by factory). Please specify at time of order.
- 4 days = 0 min. 43 sec.
- 7 days = 1 min. 15 sec.
- 16 days = 2 min. 50 sec.
- 30 days = 5 min. 19 sec.
- 60 days = 10 min. 38 sec.
- 90 days = 15 min. 57 sec.
- 365 days = 1 hr. 4 min. 39 sec.