Now enjoy direct USB connectivity with MaxiLog-RH, our
single-use, compact, temperature and humidity data logger!
These devices are designed
to measure critical temperature and RH profiles during shipment and storage.
The small compact design makes it the ideal companion for all your critical
pharmaceutical and regulatory shipments. Its precision sensors are ideal to ensure product specifications have been maintained during all your shipments.
They are NIST-traceable and come with a certificate of conformance.
When attached to our 21 CFR compliant software,
customers will find it ideal for all regulatory shipments.
- Internal digital thermistor and RH sensor for user
selectable readings in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- LCD display for current temperature, RH, Run Times, and
Over Alarm conditions.
- Alarm Values: All of our devices can be pre-programmed with delayed
start and high/low alarm values.
- Memory EEPROM, Storage: 16k
- Temperature Range: -20° C to +70° C / -4° F to +158° F
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.2° C from 0° C to 10° C, ±0.6° C at
extremes ±0.36° F from 32° F to 50° F, ±1.1° F at extremes
- Temperature resolution: 0.1° C / 0.18° F
- Temperature Sensor: Wired chip in glass thermistor
- Humidity range: 0 to 100%
- Humidity accuracy: +/- 2%, +/- 4% at extremes
- Humidity and Temperature sensor: Sensirion SHT-30
- Measurement Intervals: User programmable from 2 seconds to
- High and low alarm limits: LED indicator
- Computer Interface: USB Type A
- Internal Firmware Provides: Internal Clock, Start time,
Interval, User description, Alarm values, Recording status, Measurement data
- Power Source: Lithium Battery CR2032
- Battery Life: 1 year operating, 3 years shelf life
- Warranty: 12 months
- Size: Length (3.5 in.), Width (1.4 in.), Depth (0.6 in.)
- Weight: 32 g / 1.13 oz.