Scigiene’s Wireless Gen 2 temperature/humidity sensor allows you to monitor the relative humidity of the air within a room or enclosure. It is ideal for monitoring humidity within greenhouses, industrial spaces, museums, saunas and humidors. They can also be used for residential applications such as controlling mold, mildew or dust mites. Scigiene's wireless sensors are ideal for pharmaceutical, medical and other high tech applications where loss of data is unacceptable. These also have an amazing range of over 1000 ft. with 10 year battery life and can be remotely upgraded via network connections. These are truly the most advanced wireless sensors available.
Features and Specifications:
- Superior Wireless Range 1,000+ ft. non-line-of-sight through 12-14 walls.
- Long Battery Life 10+ years powered by 2 AA batteries.
- Encrypt-RF Security Integrated bank level security (256-bit exchange and AES-128 CTR on all messages).
- Onboard Data Memory Store up to 512 readings per sensor to comply with 21CFR part 11
- Future Proof Over-the-air updates allow products to be updated remotely.
- FCC / CE Certified Module Highest performing RF module
- The software also has multilevel passwords and the highest level encryption to meet 21CFR part 11 compliance.
- 100% Comprehensive Solution
- RH Operating Range: 0% to 100% RH
- Accuracy: +/- 3% between 10% and 90% RH
- Battery temperature Range (AA): +10°C to +50°C (+50°F to +122°C)
- Sensor Max Operating Temperature using AA Alkaline Batteries: -18°C to +50°C (0°F to +130°F)
- Sensor Max Operating Temperature using AA Lithium Batteries: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40°C to +120°C
- Accuracy +/- 0.25C - 5°C to 60°C
- Accuracy +/- 0.5C - -40°C to 100°C
- Humidity Range 0-100%
Accuracy +/- 2% 10- 90%
Can also be ordered as: Wireless Professional Gen 2 Humidity Sensor with external Probe
Please call your Scigiene representative for help in designing your wireless system in order to make sure all range and other technical specifications are fully met.
|RFP-0232-2||Wireless Professional Gen 2 Humidity Sensor, supplied with 2 AA batteries|