The EDL-LN2 has one sensor for ambient range temperatures inside the case, and one external RTD probe that monitors cryogenic temperatures from -200°C (-328°F) to +72°C (+162°F) for applications such as cryo-storage, freezers, refrigerators and incubators. The LCD display provides real time viewing of ambient and remote probe data and as well as programming duration and run time in days, hours and minutes.
- Programmable alarm limits. Red LED light on the front of the unit will blink if alarm limits have been exceeded.
- C/F selectable temperature scales
- Easy to program and start. Simply press the start button on the front of the unit.
- NIST Traceable
- Connect to your PC via USB cable
- Works with MaxiThermal Software
- Each unit has an unique serial number for easy tracking
- Waterproof, IP66 rating
- CE Certified
- Internal Sensor Temperature Range: -29°C to +72°C (-20°F to +161°F)
- Internal Sensor Accuracy: +/- 0.2°C at +2 to +10°C, +/- 0.5°C otherwise (+/- 0.36°F at 32°F to 50°F, +/- 0.9°F otherwise)
- Internal Sensor Description: Wired chip in glass thermistor
- External RTD Temperature Range: -200°C to +72°C (-328°F to +162°F)
- External RTD Accuracy: +/- 0.2°C at 0 to +30°C, +/- 1.0°C otherwise (+/- 0.36°F at 32 to 86°F, +/- 1.8°F otherwise)
- RTD Description: 12 cm (4.72”) stainless steel probe with 50.8 cm (20”) braided wire-teflon covered cable.
- 8K memory (7,680 readings)
- Recording time: Preset to 4, 7, 16, 30, 60, 90 and 365 days or user selectable from 1 to 365 days.
- Battery: One CR2477 Lithium coin cell with 3 year battery life (5 year shelf life)
- Size: 9 x 5 x 2.8 cm (3.5 x 1.96 x 1.1 inches), Weight: 95 grams (3.3 oz)