This new ultra low temperature MicroDL 32k datalogger with a 1 meter long flexible ribbon probe is the answer for data logging ultra low temperature freezers or dry ice shipments. Simply push the start button to view critical temperature information. After reading the display you can download the recording to your PC and plot the data, or wait to archive your temperature data at a later time.
- Can be programmed in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Pressing the start button will display if the logger is recording, Current Temperature, Elapsed Time in Days, MKT, High & Low Temperature, Alarm time over & under set limits and Alarm Conditions.
- Internal software provides features for controlling and querying its status. These functions include Delay to Start, Stop, Elapsed Time & Customizable sampling time intervals.
- Visual Alarms, should the temperature reach levels outside the temperature limits programmed, the digital display will show a notice until reset by the user.
- Computer Ready, simply use the MicroDL Reader station, Part#: MA0220, to download the temperature data directly to your PC.
- Temperature Range: -80°C to +30°C (-113°F to +86°F) operation and measurement
- Temperature Sensor: Precision Thermistor
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2°C at 0°C, +/- 2.0°C at extremes (+/- 0.4°F at 0°F, +/- 4.0°F at extremes
- Temperature Resolution: 0.2°C (0.5°F)
- Memory: 32K EEPROM
- Measurement Intervals: User programmable from 2 seconds, for example 7 days = 1 min. 20 seconds, 30 days = 5 min. 38 seconds, 180 days = 33 min. 48 seconds, 365 days = 1 hour 8 min. 32 seconds.
- High & Low Alarm Limits: LED indicator alarm set by temperature and time
- Internal Clock Accuracy: Better than 2 minutes per month
- Power Source: One 3.0V lithium battery with 12 month shelf life
- Warranty: 12 months
- Software Highlights: Report Summary & Statistics, File Manager, Note Attachment, Zoom, Elapsed Time View or Date/Time Recorded view, Celsius, Fahrenheit or Kelvin display and 3D view option.