* Some products require configurations and options that can affect pricing.
These sterile pre-moistened cellulose sponges with a quick release handle is designed for sampling for microbiological contamination on almost any surface. They are a convenient ready to use product, designed to eliminate the costly, time-consuming steps of diluent preparation, sterilization and application to sampling devices. Available in two different formats, A: in a sterile foil pouch with separate twirl-tie bag or B: in an All-in-one sterile twirl-tie bag. Simply remove the handle (sponge attached), collect sample, return to bag, release sponge into bag, twirl bag closed and send to lab for analysis.
To meet specific user requirements the cellulose sampling sponges are pre-moistened with 10mL of a choice of the following different buffers:
(CHOOSE FROM RELATED PRODUCTS BELOW)
• Neutralizing buffer (Part# SH10NB)
• (DE) Neutralizing buffer (Part# SH10DE)
• Buffered peptone water (Part# SH10BPW)
• Letheen broth (Part# SH10LB)
Features & Specifications: