The Waterproof Industrial Wireless Duct Temperature Sensor uses an 8 foot NTC type thermistor probe with UL listed plenum cable to accurately measure temperatures in duct work, while maintaining a sealed environment. Can be easily installed and mounted for long term use. The Industrial line of wireless Sensors come in an IP66, NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, and weatherproof enclosure. They are powered by a single, replaceable, Industrial grade 3.6 V long life battery.
Features & Specifications:
- 900MHz Operating Frequency
- 300 - 350 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- Antenna: 3dBi RP SMA (Optional High gain 5dBi antenna – for up to 100 foot increased range)
- Power: Replaceable, Single AA, 2500mAH, 3.6V Battery
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, included AA batteries will last 4 - 5 Years**
- Sensor (Body) Max Operating Temperature: -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- NTC Thermistor Probe with 8 ' UL Plenum Cable Operating Temperature: -40°C to +150°C ( -40°F to +302°F )
- Sensor Accuracy: +/- 1°C (1.8°F) - Can be calibrated to +/- 0.25°C
- FCC and IC certified
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications
- Mounting Flanges for easy securement. Mounting screws included.
- Enclosure: NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4x, 12 and 13 rated, sealed and weather proof
- Dimensions: 3.701” x 2.316” x 1.378”