The CTEMP-LCD is the newest datalogger in the Marathon line. It is a revolutionary SINGLE-USE, pre-programmed, electronic temperature data recorder specially designed for measuring temperatures during transport of perishable and temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical and food products.
- IP66 Waterproof Rating
- Internal Thermistor
- LCD Display shows: current temperature, min & max temperature, run time, alarm status and recording
- Compact & Rugged design
- Internal Software records: -start time, sampling intervals, special instructions, alarm values, recording status , measurement data, serial and tracking number and after-the-fact report
- Visual Alarms on display for ALARM and QUARANTINE* functions. (*patent pending)
- USB Interface: Easy download of information to PC using USB cradle (MA0570)
- CLOUD COMPUTING AVAILABLE
- 8K Memory (7680 data points)
- Temperature Range: -35°C to +50°C (-31°F to +122°F)
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.2°C at 0°C to 10°C , +/-1°C at extremes
- Dimensions: 6.4 cm x 3.3 cm x 0.9 cm (2.5 in. x 1.3 in. 0.35 in)
- Pre-programmed measurement intervals based on duration : 4, 7, 16, 30, 60, 90, 365 days
- NIST Traceable Precision SMT Thermistor
- Start/Stop, Alarm & Quarantine Indicators
- Power Source: Lithium Battery (1 yr operating life)
- 90 day warranty
- Use with MaxiThermal Software (MA0540)
Measurement Interval (pre-programmed by factory) - Please specify at time of order.
- 4 days = 0 min. 43 sec.
- 7 days = 1 min. 15 sec.
- 16 days = 2 min. 50 sec.
- 30 days = 5 min. 19 sec.
- 60 days = 10 min. 38 sec.
- 90 days = 15 min. 57 sec.
- 365 days = 1 hr. 4 min. 39 sec.