Pasteur Disk is a precision high temperature data logger for cooking & pasteurization processes. It withstands temperatures up to +100°C with high accuracy and precision. With initial order, Part#: TS0143, Software & Disk Interface is required as well, see links below. These parts are used to program and read the logger.
Features & Specifications:
- Body Size: 18 hh x 36 diameter (mm)
- Probe size: fixed 10 mm length X 4 mm diameter.
- Material: Stainless steel AISI316L and Teflon
- Temperature Range: -20°C to +100°C
- Accuracy: +/- 0.3°C with a NIST traceable calibration certificate
- Resolution: 0.04°C
- Number of readings: 15000
- Measurement Intervals: From 1 second to 255 minutes
- Battery Life: Up to 2 years with standard use (replaceable)
- Software: SPD
- The Probe version can be used with the Fastening System for the logger to be attached onto cans, jars, lids etc
||PasteurDisk with 10 mm stub probe, +100°C, 17 mm x 36 mm body w/cert