This revolutionary, multi-use, user-programmable, high-accuracy digital sensor temperature data recorder is specifically designed for measuring temperatures during the transportation of refrigerated vaccines, biological material, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and for documenting the transportation of perishable commodities. They are NIST-Traceable and come with Certificates of Calibration and Traceability.
Features & Specifications:
- Memory/Storage: 8k memory (approximately 8,000 measurements)
- Temperature Internal sensor: Wired chip in glass thermistor
Temperature Range: -29°C to +72°C / -20°F to +161°F
Temperature Accuracy: ±0.2°C at 0° to 10°C, ±1.0°C at extremes / ±0.4°F at 32° to 50°F, ±1.8°F at extremes
Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.18°F
- External Sensor/Probe count and connector type: None
- Alarm Programming: User configurable. High and low alarm limits can be set by temperature.
- Alarm Modes: Exceed Limit. See Alarms for more information.
- Alarm Reset Options: Alarm is reset when logger is erased and reprogrammed
- Alarm Notifications: On screen text. See Alarms for more information.
- Audible Alarm: None
- Display: LCD screen 9.45cm(l) x 7.9cm(w) / 3.72in(l) x 3.1in(w)
- Indicators: On screen text
- CE Certified: Yes
- Water-resistant: Yes. IP66 rated
- Internal Firmware, Internal Clock Accuracy: Internal Clock, Start/Stop time, Interval, User description, Alarm values, Recording status, Firmware version, Serial number, Model. Clock Accuracy is better than 2 minutes per month on average at normal temperatures (-29°C to +72°C). For loggers directly exposed to temperatures at or below -80°C, the expected accuracy is ±15 minutes per month
- Measurement Intervals: Programmable from 2 seconds per reading. See Duration Chart for examples.
- Computer Interface (physical): Mini-USB, NFC Protocol, Android Interface
- Data Retrieval Method: Download to smartphone using NFC, or to PC using a compatible cable, reader station, and software.
- Programming (Initialization) Method: User programmable through smartphone using NFC, or through PC using a compatible cable and Marathon software.
- Wireless Connection and Range: None
- Remote Monitoring and Network Connection type: None
- Required Accessories: Compatible Software (1 required for operation): MaxiThermal2, MDAS-Pro, 21 CFR
- Optional Accessories: Mounting Bracket
- Power Source, Battery Life and Replacement: One CR2450 Battery. 1 year operating life, and 3 year shelf life
Note: For 3CTEMP-USB-RTD2 NFC models only!!
NFC App Download for Android phone: NFC Android Phone App
**Note: App download is only compatible with Android smart phones only**