The 3CTEMP LCD-RH is a reliable and cost-effective digital temperature and humidity recorder for all industrial and commercial applications with storage of up to 8K temperature and 8K humidity data points. The 3CTEMP-RH uses high-accuracy sensors and provides real-time viewing of -29°C to +72°C temperatures and 0% to 100% humidity information, and has USB connectivity.
- Internal Thermistor: accurately records time and temperatures for user selectable readings in C or F as well as Relative Humidity.
- LCD display: Real-time viewing of Current temperature, Max /Min Temperature, Humidity, Run Time, Alarm Status, and Recording.
- The internal software records the following: time mechanism, start time, sampling intervals, end description for special instructions, alarm values, recording status, measurement data, software version, serial and tracking number, model type and after the fact report generation options.
- Visual Alarms - The data loggers can be programmed with alarm limits. Should the temperature reach levels outside these limits, the LCD will display “ALARM.”
- To start the recorder, simply press the start button!
- Computer Ready: Marathon's easy-to-use MaxiThermal2 software is available for Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10. Simply plug the unit into a standard USB port on your PC. The Maxi- Thermal2 software and USB cable are available separately
- 8K Memory EEPROM – Temperature & Humidity
- Temperature Range: -29°C to +72°C / -20°F to +160°F
- Temperature Accuracy: +/-0.5°C from 0°C to 10°C, +/-1° C at extremes (+/-1.0°F from 32°F to 50°F, +/-1.8°F at extremes)
- Temperature resolution 0.1°C / 0.18°F
- Humidity range 0 to 100%
- Humidity accuracy +/-3% from 0 to 80%, +/- 5% from 80 to 100%
- Humidity resolution 0.1%
- Measurement Intervals: User programmable from 2 seconds to months.
- High and low alarm limits: LED indicator
- Power Source: CR2450 Battery, Battery Life: 2 years
- 90 day warranty