The C\temp-LCD NFC is a single-use, pre-programmed, electronic temperature data recorder with NFC capability (Multi-use units also available, please call). By holding the Android smartphone directly over the LCD display, customers can instantly interrogate the data logger and create a PDF file of the recorded temperatures, then email them anywhere in the world. The C\temp-LCD NFC is specifically designed for measuring temperatures during the transportation of refrigerated vaccines, biological material, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and for documenting the transportation of perishable commodities. It is NIST-Traceable and comes with a Certificate of Calibration and Traceability.
Functions & Specifications:
- Memory: EEPROM, 8k storage (approx. 8,000 measurements)
- Temperature Range: -35°C to +50°C (-31°F to +122°F)
- Temperature Accuracy: +/-0.2°C at 0°C to 10°C, +/-1.0°C at extremes (+/-0.36°F at 32°F to 50°F, +/-1.8°F at extremes)
- Measurement Intervals: Factory Programmable from 2 seconds per reading. See Duration Chart for examples.
- Temperature Sensor: NIST-traceable Precision SMT Thermistor
- Indicators: LCD Display, Start/Stop & Alarm
- High and Low alarm limits: Alarm set by temperature and time
- Computer Interface: USB Reader Station and Cable
- Internal Firmware Provides: internal clock, start time, interval, user description, alarm values, recording status, measurement data, firmware version, serial number and model type
- Power Source: Lithium Battery (1 year operating, 3 year shelf life)
- Water-resistant Enclosure: Product package hermetically sealed to an IP66 rating
- Warranty: 1 year
NFC App Download for Android phone: NFC Android Phone App
**Note: App download is only compatible with Android smart phones only**