The 3CTEMP-USB-RTD2 is a reliable and cost-effective digital temperature recorder for all industrial and commercial applications. It has one sensor for ambient temperatures inside the case, and one external 90° bent 5" RTD stainless-steel probe that monitors temperatures from -29°C (-20°F) up to +380°C (+716°F). It is ideal for monitoring all of your high temperature needs. These high-precision laboratory-grade products will operate up to 1.5 years without a battery change. The LCD display provides real time viewing of ambient and probe temperatures prior to downloading to a computer.
Features & Specifications:
- Memory/Storage: 8k memory (approximately 8,000 measurements)
- Ambient Temperature sensor (inside case): Wired chip in glass thermistor
- Internal Logger Temperature Range: -29°C to +72°C / -20°F to +161°F
- Internal Logger Temperature Accuracy: ±0.2°C at 0° to 10°C, ±1.0°C at extremes / ±0.4°F at 32° to 50°F, ±1.8°F at extremes.
- Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.18°F
- External High Temperature: 90° bent 5" RTD Sensor/Probe
- External RTD Temperature Range: -29C to +380C (-20F to +716F)
- External RTD Accuracy: +/- 0.2C at 0 to +30C, +/- 2.0C at extremes (+/- 0.36F at 32 to 86F, +/- 3.6F at extremes
- Probe Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.18°F
- Alarm Programming: User configurable. High and low alarm limits can be set by temperature
- Alarm Modes: Exceed Limit. See Alarms for more information
- Alarm Reset Options: Alarm is reset when logger is erased and reprogrammed
- Alarm Notifications: On screen text. See Alarms for more information
- No audible alarm
- Display: LCD screen 9.45cm(l) x 7.9cm(w) / 3.72in(l) x 3.1in(w)
- Indicators: On screen text
- CE Certified
- Water-resistant: IP66 rated
- Internal Firmware, Internal Clock Accuracy: Internal Clock, Start/Stop time, Interval, User description, Alarm values, Recording status, Firmware version, Serial number, Model. Clock Accuracy is better than 2 minutes per month on average at normal temperatures (-29°C to +72°C). For loggers directly exposed to temperatures at or below -80°C, the expected accuracy is ±15 minutes per month
- Measurement Intervals: Programmable from 2 seconds per reading. See Duration Chart for examples.
- Computer Interface (physical): Mini-USB
- Data Retrieval Method: Download to PC using a compatible cable and software
- Programming (Initialization) Method: User programmable through PC using a compatible cable and Marathon software.
- Wireless Connection and Range: None
- Remote Monitoring and Network Connection Type: None
- Required Accessories: Compatible Software (1 required for operation): MaxiThermal2, MDAS-Pro, 21 CFR
- Optional Accessories: Mounting Bracket
- Power Source, Battery Life and Replacement: One CR2450 Battery. 1 year operating life, and 3 year shelf life
Note: For 3CTEMP-USB-RTD2 NFC models only!!
NFC App Download for Android phone: NFC Android Phone App
**Note: App download is only compatible with Android smart phones**