Scigiene Mastitis dipslide offers a simple easy and cost effective for to
identify and isolate Mastitis bacteria. The first side isolates gram negative
Enterobacteriaceae VRBG) and the second side isolate Gram-Positive Staphylococci
(Baird Parker). While at the same time
the dipslides contain Neutralizers to prevent false negative if teats that have
been sanitized are actually being tested as well.
a Mastitis test that allow you to differentiate between Gram negative pathogen
and Gram-Positive Staphylococcus that and the main species responsible for
Mastitis and to then begin correct antibiotic treatment.
Scigiene also offers a wide range of different dipslides for a wide
range of tests and also custom-made solutions are possible. It is also
ideally suited for the transport of microbiological samples.
- Flexible Paddle - Each dipslide features a virtually unbreakable and flexible paddle allowing for even, full surface testing.
- Easy "Run Off" Design - Due to the design of the dipslide, fluids will drain off quickly during testing.
- Recessed Handle - Each slide has a handle built into the lid that is recessed to help keep your fingers dry during testing.
- Side Indicator - One side of the slide will have a circle indicator so you know which side was used for testing which type of contaminant.
- Dual Sided - Each dipslide is dual sided to allow multiple contamination testing with one test.
- Thick Reliable Agar - Approx. 4mm
- 10 dipslides per case
- Slide Format: Large Pushfit
- Agar (Side 1): Baird Parker for Staphylococci
- Agar (Side 2): VRBGA for Enterobacteriaceae
- Includes Neutralizers to offset sanitizers
- Shelf Life: 9 Months
- Incubation: 35°C 24-48 Hours
- On-site testing - no expensive equipment, see optional incubators below