Scigiene’s Nutrient Agar with TTC dipslide is ideal
for microbial counts of ( aerobic, heterotrophic) bacteria that will appear as
RED (due to the TTC).
Easy to use and safe we can detect bacteria in water
or on surfaces with a 9 month shelf life due to our superior quality.
Ideal for any Environmental monitoring program to
detect potential microbial problems. Call us to inquire about other species.
They should be stored at room temperature, but care should be
taken to avoid frequent temperature changes.
To use the dipslide, you can either dip the slide into your sample, swab onto the dipslide or press the slide against a surface. Once your sample has been transferred onto the dipslide, you then incubate the dipslide (See incubator options below). After incubation, you can then count the colonies / spots and compare with the chart provided.
- Flexible Paddle - Each dipslide features a virtually unbreakable and flexible paddle allowing for even, full surface testing.
- Easy "Run Off" Design - Due to the design of the dipslide, fluids will drain off quickly during testing.
- Recessed Handle - Each slide has a handle built into the lid that is recessed to help keep your fingers dry during testing.
- Side Indicator - One side of the slide will have a circle indicator so you know which side was used for testing which type of contaminant.
- Dual Sided - Each dipslide is dual sided to allow multiple contamination testing with one test.
- Thick Reliable Agar - Approx. 4mm
- 10 dipslides per case
- Slide Format: Large Pushfit
- Agar (Side 1): Nutrient & TTC
- Detection (Side 1): Total Count (TTC/ Red Spot)
- Agar (Side 2): Nutrient & TTC
- Detection (Side 2): Total Count (TTC/ Red Spot)
- Storage Temperature: 8°C - 15°C
- Suggested Incubation Temperature: 30-35°C
- Suggested Incubation Times: 24-48 Hours