The BLW Humimeter measures the moisture of round wood and split logs. It is ideal for heating plants using biomass or wood, and suppliers of round timber and split logs. The exact determination of water content of round wood and split logs is an essential quality criterion. The BLW moisture meter with its robust design has a high measuring depth and a high moisture measuring range.
Features and Specifications:
- Measuring range 10 to 60% water content depending on the material represents 150% wood moisture
Accurate temperature measurement because the sensor is positioned near to the sample
- Temperature can be set to °C or °F as required
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Hold function, manual saving of results, auto datalog for up to 10,000 logs with measuring point report.
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
Large, well-lit LC display
- No conversion between moisture content depending on dry-mass to moisture content depending on total mass necessary
- Automatic averaging
- Menu languages: English, French, Spanish German, Italian , Russian, and many others on request
- Included: Humimeter BLW with rubber protection cover, ram electrode, measuring electrodes, plastic case and batteries
- Optional: PC interface, PC software, data link, cable, printer and isolated nails