The WLW Moisture Meter is unique in both durability measuring range and penetration depth among wood moisture meters. The WLW measures the amount of water content in wood, related to its dry weight up to 150% wood moisture. And it hammering depth is superior. making it ideal for sawmills, carpentries and timber construction companies.
Features and Specifications:
- Measuring range 7% to 150% wood moisture (dependent upon the wood type)
- Resolution 0.1%
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Temperature can be set to °C or °F as required
- Temperature measurement range: depends on the sensor
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- Hold function, manual saving of results, auto datalog for up to 10,000 logs with measuring point report.
- Software data management
- Large, well-lit LC display
- Automatic averaging
- Menu languages: English, French, Spanish German, Italian , Russian, and many others on request
- Included: Humimeter WLW with rubber protection cover, and batteries
- Optional: USB data interface module with LogMemorizer measuring data recording and analyzing software on USB flash drive incl. USB cable for PC, printer