The humimeter RH5.1 Paper hygrometer with sword type probe is a hand-held paper moisture tester for paper piles. The thin sword sensor allows for accurate moisture measurements even for high measuring depths. The RH5.1 Paper hygrometer with a sword type probe can also function as a climate monitoring device for printing rooms or paper stockrooms, making it a versatile, powerful and highly mobile tool for the paper industry.
Click here for additional product information!
Features and Specifications:
- Quick, cost efficient and capable of automatic documentation
- Rapid adjustment
- A new and revolutionary powerful portable paper moisture tester using innovative sensor technology
- Easy data storage at the portable paper moisture tester
- Optimal documentation of your quality
- Menu languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and many others on request
- Relative air humidity 0 to 100%, resolution 0.1% RH
- Calibration 10% to 90% +/- 2% RH (at 25°C)
- Temperature can be set to °C or °F as required
- Temperature -10°C to +60°C, resolution 0.1°C, 14°F to 140°F
- Calibration +/- 0.3°C (at 25°C)
- Dew point -55°C to +60°C, resolution 0.1°C, -67°F to 140°F
- Hold function, manual saving of results
- Automatic data log for up to 10,000 logs with measuring point report
- RH5.1 humimeter Paper hygrometer with sword type probe and batteries. **NOTE: RH5.1 does not include the rubber protection cover or wooden case.