Features & Specifications:
- Analog inputs: programmable for thermocouples (J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B), Pt100, mV, V, mA
- Cold junction compensation for thermocouples and Pt100 3-wire cables
- Open loop detection for thermocouples, Pt100 and mV
- Sampling rate for 1 analog input: 10Hz for mV, V and mA. 5Hz for thermocouples and Pt100
- Analog input resolution: 17 bits
- Digital inputs: Voltage, 4 to 35V to activate. Internally limited current 5mA.
- Digital outputs: 8A / 250Vac SPDT relay, resistive load
- Power: 10 to 35Vdc, 50mA maximum current
- 2-wire RS485 communication with Modbus RTU protocol. Configurable address and baud rate (1,200 to 115,200 bps).
- LED indicators for communication and status
- Key for resetting communication parameters to original factory default
- Accuracy (at 25°C): Pt100, mV, V and mA: ±0.15% of full scale. Thermocouples: ±0.25% of full scale.
- Working temperature:0 to 70°C
- Temperature effect: 0.003% of full scale/°C
- Cold junction compensation for thermocouples: ±1°C at 25°C. ±0.05°C/°C
- Isolation: 1000Vac from inputs (analog or digital) and power or communication. Communication and power are not isolated from one another nor are the analog inputs from each other. Every two digital inputs are isolated from other pairs of same inputs.
- Windows based configuration software
- Mounting: 35mm DIN rail