2-in-1 waterproof IR thermometer for food and HACCP temperature monitoring. Features a built-in stainless steel K-type thermocouple probe that folds into the side of the instrument when not in use. The Food Zone display clearly indicates if the food is in a dangerous or safe zone.
- Food Grade Accuracy of +/-1.0°C over 0°C to +65°C.
- NSF Approved
- Factory Calibrated to NIST standards
- Ultra thin design to fit into shirt pocket with built-in pocket clips.
- Bright White LED Pointer
- Large LCD display.
- Included built-in K-type thermocouple with Teflon coated stainless steel probe.
- Measure modes include: MAX, MIN and LOCK for continuous scanning.
- Automatic data hold and Power OFF
- IR Temperature Range: -67°F to +482°F (-55°C to +250°C).
- IR Accuracy: +/-1°C (0°C to +65°C), +/- 1.5% (below 0°C and from +65°C to +250°C)
- TC Temperature Range: -67°F to +626°F (-55°C to +330°C).
- TC Accuracy: Below -5°C = +/- 1.0°C (1.8°F), -5C to +65C = +/ 0.5°C (-0.9°F), above +65C = +/- 1% of reading.
- Ambient Temperature Range: 32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C).
- Resolution: 0.5°F / 0.2°C.
- Emissivity: Adjustable from 0.10 to 1.00 in 0.01 steps, factory preset to 0.95
- Distance to Spot (D:S) Ratio: 2.5:1
- 4.5" built-in Stainless Steel pointed probe
- Waterproof - IP65 protection
- Response Time: 1 second (95% of reading); update frequency 1.4Hz.
- Spectral Response: 8-14um (immune to steam).
- Power: 2 AAA Batteries