The BP1 Humimeter measures the water content of wood pellets and special pellets (thistle, straw, rape, elephant grass, etc.). It is ideal in the manufacturing industry, temporary storage and reception inspection. To increase the measuring accuracy and reproducibility, the measurement is hectoliter compensated by a precise weighing of the sample quantity using a scale and measuring cup.The moisture meter is calibrated and checked per the calibratable kiln-drying method CEN/TS14961:2005.
Features and Specifications:
- Measuring range 3 to 20% water content
Resolution 0.1% water content
Suppliers data and batch number can be recorded
- Temperature can be set to °C or °F as required
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Hold function, manual saving of results, auto datalog for up to 10,000 logs with measuring point report.
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
Large, well-lit LC display
Robust stainless housing
- Menu languages: English, French, Spanish German, Italian , Russian, and many others on request
- Included: Humimeter BP1 with rubber protection cover, digital scale, plastic case, measuring cup and batteries
- Optional: USB data interface module with LogMemorizer measuring data recording and analyzing software on USB flash drive incl. USB cable fro PC and printer