This revolutionary, multi-use, user programmable, electronic temperature datalogger is specifically designed for measuring temperatures during the transportation of refrigerated vaccines, biological material, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and for documenting the transportation of perishable commodities. The dataloggers are NIST-Traceable and come with Certificates of Conformance.
- Internal Thermistor: accurately records time and temperatures for user selectable readings in C or F.
- LCD display: Real-time viewing of Current temperature, Max /Min Temperature, Run Time, Alarm Status, and Recording.
- The internal software records the following: time mechanism, start time, sampling intervals, end description for special instructions, alarm values, recording status, measurement data, software version, serial and tracking number, model type and after the fact report generation options.
- Visual Alarms - The data loggers can be programmed with alarm limits. Should the temperature reach levels outside these limits, the LCD will display “ALARM.”
- To start the recorder, simply press the start button!
- Computer Ready: Marathon's easy-to-use MaxiThermal2 software is available for Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10. Simply plug the unit into a standard USB port on your PC. The MaxiThermal2 software and USB cable are available separately
- 8K Memory EEPROM
- Temperature Range: -29° C to +72° C / -20° F to +160° F
- Temperature Accuracy: +/-0.5° C from 0° C to 10° C, +/-1° C at extremes (+/-1.0° F from 32° F to 50° F, +/-1.8° F at extremes)
- Temperature resolution 0.1° C / 0.18° F
- Measurement Intervals: User programmable from 2 seconds to months
- High and low alarm limits: LED indicator
- Power Source: CR2450 Battery, Battery Life: 3 years
- 90 day warranty
- Waterproof Enclosure: Hermetically sealed to an IP66 rating