The N1500 Universal Process Indicator is a high performance instrument used for monitoring analog signals in the vast majority of industrial and laboratory processes. Configuration from the front panel is fast and easy, accepting thermocouples, Pt100 and 4-20mA or voltage signals. It comes with key panel programmable range, selectable decimal point, universal switching power supply, 24Vdc output for field transmitter excitation, ultra bright six digit LED display and 2 relay alarms with 6 programmable functions and temporization.
Features & Specifications:
- Easily configurable through the front keypad
- Programmable custom linearization, in up to 30 linear segments
- Key panel protection to avoid tampering
- Circuitry can be removed from housing without disconnecting wires
- Configurable Input: J, K, T, E, N, R, S and B type thermocouples, Pt100, 4-20 mA, 0-50 mV, 0-10 Vdc and 0-5 Vdc;
- 62000 counts display resolution
- Keyboard programmable range from -31000 to +31000. Configurable decimal point indication
- Accuracy: J, K, T, E, B and N thermocouples: 0.25% of max. span ±1ºC., R, S and B thermocouples: 0.25% of max. span ±3ºC, Pt100: 0.20% of maximum span.
- Linear voltage and current: 0.15% of maximum span
- Input sampling rate: 15 samples/sec for V and mA input, 7.5 samples/sec for mV and 5 samples/sec for other signals.
- Input Resistance: 0-50 mV, Pt100 and Thermocouples: 10 MW, 0-5 V, 0-10 V > 1 MW, 4-20 mA: 15 W +2 Vdc
- Pt100 measurement: 3 wire circuit. Bias current 750 mA
- 4-20 mA input signals can be linearized according to thermocouples curves
- Alarms: Two 3 A/250 Vac SPDT relays in the standard version. Two optional SPST relays. All alarms allow temporization and start-up blocking.
- Alarm functions: High, Low, Differential high, Differential low, Differential, sensor break
- Power supply output: 24 Vdc ±10%, 35 mA
- Environment conditions: 0 to 55ºC, 20 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- CE and UL approved