Scigiene Express™ is an alternative to the online software version (Enterprise) and runs as a standalone PC application without the need for an Internet connection. This system is meant to provide a simple and effective way for customers to manage a smaller network of sensors. The basic version of the software supports up to 5 wireless gateways and 20 wireless sensors, and is capable of sending notifications via email when sensor thresholds have been met or exceeded. (Internet connection is required to send email notifications.) Available in both a Basic & Advanced Version.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Scigiene Wireless USB or Ethernet Receiver
- 4 GB available RAM
- High performance disk drive
- ASP.NET 3.5
Features & Specifications:
- Basic Version supports up to 5 Receivers and up to 20 Sensors
- Advanced Version supports up to 10 Receivers and up to 50 Sensors
- Works without Internet access
- On screen notifications
- Export sensor data to CSV format
- Includes notifications via email (internet connection required for email alerts)
- Minimum Heartbeat: 1 second
- History Storage: Up to 5,000 records
- Supports USB & Ethernet Receivers
- Both versions supports basic sensor configuration such as name, set heartbeat and select unit of measure.
- Advanced Version supports advanced sensor configuration such as recovery attempts, inactivity alerts, sub heartbeat assessments & aware state.
Click here for our Wireless Software Comparison Chart!
An updated version of the software will be available soon but please note, the software currently does not work with the following sensors:
- Wireless Pressure Meters
- Wireless Duct Temperature Sensors
- Wireless Quad Temperature Sensors
- Wireless AC Current Meters
- Wireless Vibration Meters
- Part#: RFR-0410 – Express Basic Version, up to 5 Receivers, up to 20 Sensors - $82.95 USD
- Part#: RFR-0411 – Express Advanced Version, up to 10 Receivers, up to 50 Sensors - $156.45 USD