Scigiene’s Wireless Gen 2 wireless light meters measure the intensity of light in lux (luminescence/unit area), from 0 – 1000 lux (indoor range). Perfect for light sensitive applications like museum and art gallery light monitoring. User customization allows you to set the frequency of readings and the ability to set thresholds for notifications and alerts by SMS text, email or voice call from the system.
Features & Specifications:
- Superior Wireless Range 1,000+ ft. non-line-of-sight through 12-14 walls*
- Long Battery Life 10+ years powered by 2 AA batteries**
- Encrypt-RF Security Integrated bank level security (256-bit exchange and AES-128 CTR on all messages).
- Onboard Data Memory Store up to 512 readings per sensor to comply with 21CFR part 11
- Future Proof Over-the-air updates allow products to be updated remotely.
- FCC / CE Certified Module Highest performing RF module
- The software also has multilevel passwords and the highest level encryption to meet 21CFR part 11 compliance.
- 100% Comprehensive Solution
- Max Operating Temperature Using AA Alkaline batteries: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Max Operating Temperature Using AA Lithium batteries: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Optimal Battery Operating Temperature: +10°C to +50°C (+50°F to +122°F)
- Enclosure Material: ABS
LUX Sensor Specifications:
- Sensing Technology: High Sensitivity Photodiode
- Sensor Material: Silicon
- Peak Wavelength: 580 nm
- Maximum Reverse Voltage: 6 V
- Maximum Power Dissipation: 40 mW
- Maximum Light Current: 500uA
- Maximum Dark Current: 0.3uA
- Maximum Rise Time: 8.5 ms
- Maximum Fall Time: 8.5 ms
- Maximum Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to +85°C
Ideal for use in:
- RT gallery light metering
- Museum light metering
- Greenhouse solar and light level tracking
|RFP-0260-2||Wire Professional Gen 2 Light Meter Sensor, supplied with 2 AA batteries|
Please call your Scigiene representative for help in designing your wireless system in order to make sure all range and other technical specifications are fully met.