The LogBox-RHT-LCD is a dual channel data logger with a built-in temperature and relative humidity sensor. It uses a high quality industrial grade humidity sensor for accurate and reliable operation in applications such as transportation, warehousing, process auditing, pharmaceutical, HVAC and many more. The logger can be easily programmed and set via a handy infrared IR-LINK 3 interface connected to a USB port in the Windows® software. The LogChart II software allows for logger configuration, recorded data retrieval, plotting, historical analysis and exporting data to spread sheets. The temperature and humidity values are displayed on the LCD and it also shows the Minimum and Maximum recorded values
Features & Specifications:
- Temperature measurement Range: -40 to 80 °C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C
- Temperature Response time: Up to 30 seconds in still air
- Humidity measurement Range: 0 to 100 %RH
- Humidity Resolution: 0.1 %RH
- Dew Point Range: -40 ° to 100 °C
- Dew Point Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Dew Point Response time: 8 seconds in still air, from 20 to 80 %RH.
- Accuracy: See 2nd picture at the top of this page
- Memory: 32,000 recordings in one channel or 16,000 recordings for each channel.
- Recording interval: programmable from 1 second to 18 hours.
- Logger start: Immediately, by pressing start button button, by date/hour or by a programmed set point.
- Logger stop: at full memory, at specified date and hour, at a set number of readings for loop around
- Infrared communication range with IR-Link3 interface: 50 cm, 30° angle.
- Internal replaceable lithium cell (3.6V ½ AA)
- Estimated battery life: up to 200 days with one weekly download and 5 minutes measuring interval. Battery life depends on data retrieval frequency.
- LogChart II Configuration and data retrieval software compatible with Windows 98, XP, 2000, Vista and PalmOS.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 70°C.
- Enclosure: IP65 (electronics), IP40 (sensor probe), flame retardant, ABS