Results are easily read on the extra large LCD (1½" high, 38.1mm) with bar graph, low battery and over range indications. The color and cosine corrected sensor meets C.I.E. photopic spectrum. Will read LED light.
Also features min/max, auto power off, external zero adjustment, hold function and a tripod back. Offers peak function and a unique and very useful ability to compensate for the different colors of tungsten, florescent, mercury and sodium lights, with the push of a button. The result is readings true to actual lighting conditions. Comes ready to use with a 9V battery, instructions, soft padded case with shoulder strap, and a detachable sensor with cover for easier replacement or repair.
Features & Specifications:
· Range: 400,000 lux; 40,000 fc
· Resolution: 0.01 / 1 lux; 0.001/1 fc
· Accuracy: ±(3% + 0.5% fs)
· Ability to compensate for the different colors of light
· 5 Year Warranty, CE, RoHS
· N.I.S.T. traceable certificate of calibration included