The pH-HR is a small Three Channel High Resolution pH and Temperature Datalogger housed in a rugged 304 Stainless Steel Case. The logger connects to an external pH probe. As many pH probes have a built-in Pt-100 temperature sensor there is a logger input for this sensor. It also has an internal temperature sensor inside the logger. Logging can be configured to: Start on Time, Immediate Start, Stop when Full and Loop Around. Please note that the pH-HR logger is not supplied with a pH sensor - must be ordered separately. pH and Temperature can be set to any combination of Point, Average, Maximum & Minimum readings. pH and Temperature can be logged in high or low resolution mode. Low resolution mode is used to increase the number of samples. The battery voltage of the logger can be logged if required. The logger can be run in either "Stop when memory is Full", "Loop Around" mode or set to stop at a future time. The Logger can be started "Now" or started at a given time in the future. The data from any logger that records temperature can now be processed, by the OmniLog Software, to give daily, weekly and monthly accumulated Grow Degree Day reports for a wide range of horticultural crops
- pH Input: External Sensor Connector 4-pin Switchcraft Plug
- pH Range: 0 to 14 pH, Accuracy & Resolution: +/- 0.1pH
- Pt-100 Input: External Sensor Connector 4-pin Switchcraft Plug
- Accuracy: +/-1C, Resolution: 0.5C
- Internal Temperature Sensor Type: Thermistor
- Linear accuracy over range: +/-0.3C.
- Repeatability & Long Term Stability: +/-0.1C.
- Logger Operating Temperature: -30C to +70C.
- Sampling Rate: Programmable from 1 second to 10 hours in 1 second intervals.
- Storage Capacity: 64,000 8-bit samples, 32,000 12-bit samples.
- Alarms: Two independent alarms with six user configurable alarm conditions.
- One alarm can be configured to dial a pocket pager.
- Alarms & battery can be visually checked by using the OmniLog Software.
- Download Time: 35 seconds Full Logger
- Battery: Factory replaceable One 1/2 AA 3.6V lithium cell, 1-5 years life depending on usage.
- Data is retained in case of battery failure.
- Probe options listed below - prices are in US Dollars - inquire about Canadian pricing.