The IT0229 is a high resolution (12 bit) multipurpose datalogger with eight analog and two digital pulse inputs. The datalogger supports an additional 15 channels of input from remote sensors on an RS485 interface. It also provides a Start on Trigger input and two Alarm outputs and can be configured to accept input from a wide variety of sensors. The eight analog channels have identical characteristics. Each channel can operate in two modes, Absolute and Ratiometric. The mode of operation is determined by the probe type selected for that channel. Temperature (Thermistor), Pressure and Humidity Probes are typically Ratiometric. Voltage and Current inputs are Absolute. There is one Fast Pulse digital channel and one Slow Pulse digital channel and these can be used in two modes, Counter and Frequency. Counter mode is used for functions such as rainfall. Frequency mode is used for wind speed or flow sensors.
DATALOGGER FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:|
- Sensor Type: Thermistor
- Linear accuracy over range: +/- 0.3°C (0°C to +70°C)
- Repeatability: +/-0.1°C
- Long Term Stability: +/-0.1°C
- Working & Storage Temperature: -30°C to +70°C.
- Sampling Rate: 1 sec. minimum, 10 hours max. in 1 sec. intervals.
- Storage Capacity: 1,000,000 8-bit samples, 500,000 12-bit samples.
- Two independent Alarms triggered on any combination of six user configurable Alarm Conditions.
- Two open Collector Alarms Outputs. One Alarm can be configured to dial a Pocket Pager.
- Alarms can be visually checked using OmniLog Software.
- Start Modes: Start immediately, Start on date/time, Start on trigger, Start on condition.
- Stop Modes: Stop when memory is full, Stop on date/time, Loop around.
- Logging Modes: Each channel can be set to log any combination of: Point Readings, Average Reading, Maximum Reading or Minimum Reading.
- Battery: One AA 3.6V lithium cell, user replaceable with 5 year life.
- Data is retained in case of battery failure. Battery status monitor in OmniLog Software.
- External Power Input: 5V to 15V DC Plug Pack or battery. Internal battery runs logger if external power fails. Used when large current draw from probes would flatten internal battery.
- Download Time: 16 minutes for full logger.
- Case material: PVC
- IR Rating: GP-MC for indoor use only IP54, GP-MC with optional weatherproof box IP66.