The Humimeter GF2 building moisture meter in this configuration makes the tasks and everyday work of restorers and for dehumidification easier. This product can be used to determine the water content in floors, insulating materials and brickwork. It can be used to accurately estimate how long the drying process will take. Check if your plaster, wood or parquet have reached the required amount of water content.
Features and Specifications:
- Measurements are given within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- Hold function, manual saving of results, datalogging for 10,000 logs with measuring point report
- Large, well-lit LCD display
- PC software for data archiving and graphic display of climate data
- Resolution: 0.1% water content
- Measuring range of air humidity: 0-100 % R.H.
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Infrared temperature measurement -25 to +125°C / -13 to 257°F
- Infrared; 1:10 optics
- Non-destructive water content determination of floor screed
- Customizable according to individual requirements