Extended Range pH and Temperature Meter in a compact casing. The included electrode has a built-in temperature sensor and amplifier to prevent electrical interference. The large display shows readings in an extended range from -2.00 to 16.00 pH and simultaneously shows temperature from -5.0 to 105.0°C or 23 to 221°F. This unit has a stability indicator and hold feature that freezes the display for easy and accurate recording.
Features & Specifications:
- Range: pH -2.00 to 16.00 pH, Temperature -5°C to +105°C
- Resolution: pH 0.01, Temperature 0.1°C
- Accuracy at +25°C: pH +/- 0.02, +/- 0.5°C up to +60°C, +/- 1.0°C outside of that range
- Typical EMC Deviation: pH +/- 0.02 pH, Temperature +/- 0.2°C
- Automatic Temperature compensation from +5°C to +80°C
- Automatic 1 or 2-point pH calibration
- Amplified pH/Temperature probe included
- Operating Environment: 0°C to +50°C, Max 100% RH
- Battery: 1 x 9V alkaline (included) with 500 hours of use
- Auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use
- Supplied complete with a MW-MA914BR/1 pH/Temp amplified probe with 1 meter cable, 20 mL pH 4.01 and 7.01 sachet of calibration solution, 2x20 mL sachet of electrode cleaning solutions, 9V battery and instructions, all in a rugged carrying case.