MicroFast® Coliform & E.coli Count Plates (EC) are a
sample-ready-culture medium system. They use innovative technologies such as
rapid diffusion systems and new-generation microbial coloration to achieve rapid
proliferation and interpretation of colonies, greatly improving the detection
efficiency in the laboratory.
MicroFast® Coliform & E.coli Count Plates are intended
for enumeration of Coliform & Escherichia coli in food and production
environment. Micro- Fast count plates are simple and efficient to use requiring
less consumables and minimal training. With an 18 months shelf life the ability
to respond to fluctuating demand far exceeds that of traditional agar-based
- AOAC PTM certification no.102103
- Matrices: Fresh raw ground beef (75% lean), sliced deli ham,
raw whole milk, fresh bagged mixed greens, frozen fish and stainless steel
- Culture temperature: 36±1° C
- Culture time: 24±2h
- Interpretation: E.coli: blue colonies with bubbles Coliform:
blue and red colonies with bubbles
- Counting range: 30-300CFU
- Storage: 18 months at 2-8° C. Use count plates within one
month after opening and reseal aluminum bag with tape. Keep it away from light.
- 25 per pack (Also available in 50/pk and 100/pk, see
below for pricing)
- Rapid diffusion technology - the sample dilution can quickly
spread on the count plate without pressing the plate.
- Precise and consistent results - Self-developed
microorganisms growing technology makes it easy for the growth of
microorganisms with strict growth conditions.
- Easy interpretation - After cultivation, the result can be
- Easy operation, work efficiently - Only 3 steps of
operation, most of the microorganism tests can be completed within 24 hours,
which shortens the testing time and improves culture efficiency.
- Reduce storage and disposal costs
- Require no agar preparation
- Cost effective alternative to agar-based methods
Other quantity options:
|50||Call for pricing|
|100||Call for pricing|