MicroFast® Microbial Aerobic Count Plates are a
sample-ready-culture medium system. They use innovative technologies such as
rapid diffusion systems and new-generation microbial coloration to achieve rapid
proliferation and interpretation of colonies, greatly improving the detection
efficiency in the laboratory.
Micro- Fast® Microbial Aerobic count plates are simple and
efficient to use requiring less consumables and minimal training. With an 18
months shelf life the ability to respond to fluctuating demand far exceeds that
of traditional agar-based methods.
- AOAC PTM certification no. 032103
- Matrices: Frozen ground beef, heat processed chicken
drumstick, vegetable chips, frozen strawberries, pasteurized liquid milk (2%
fat), and stainless-steel environmental surfaces
- Culture temperature: 36±1° C
- Culture time: 48±1h
- Interpretation: All red colonies
- Counting range: 30-300CFU
- Storage: 18 months at 2-8° C. Use count plates within one
month after opening and reseal aluminum bag with tape. Keep it away from light.
- Rapid diffusion technology - the sample dilution can quickly
spread on the count plate without pressing the plate.
- Precise and consistent results - Self-developed
microorganisms growing technology makes it easy for the growth of
microorganisms with strict growth conditions.
- Easy interpretation - After cultivation, the result can be
- Easy operation, work efficiently - Only 3 steps of
operation, most of the microorganism tests can be completed within 24 hours,
which shortens the testing time and improves culture efficiency.
- Reduce storage and disposal costs
- Require no agar preparation
- Cost effective alternative to agar-based methods