The CR87B/CR8HT Temperature Recorders with remote sensors employs advanced micro controller design that enables these versatile instruments to accurately measure and record temperatures in air, gas, liquids, powders, solids, and semi-solids. Recordings can be made from any distance up to 100 feet away by using an optional long length sensor wire. Two selector switches located on the face panel allow for the recording of 3 different temperature ranges at 4 different recording speeds. See below under Additional Information for available models and pricing.
- CR87B Temp. scale selectable (Fahrenheit) -40F to +30F, -20F to +50F, +50F to +120F
- CR87BC Temp. scale selectable (Celsius) -40C to 0C, -30C to +10C, +10C to +50C
- CR87HT Temp scale selectable (Fahrenheit: 0 to 250F, 0 to 500F, 500 to 1000F.
- CR87HTC Temp. scale selectable (Celsius): 0 to 120C, 0 to 250C, 250 to 500C
- Ambient operating temperature range +32F to +140F (0C to +60C)
- Ambient operating relative humidity 96% maximum
- Temperature accuracy +/- 1C or +/- 2F
- Chart speed selectable 6 hrs., 24 hrs., 7 days, 31 days
- Chart rotation mode Selectable. Single turn or continuous
- Chart speed accuracy +/- 1%
- Display 3 digit LED 0.5
- CR87B: Temperature sensor 15' long sensor wire with 4 Stainless Steel submersible probe included
- CR87HT: High Temperature Bead Probe included
- Primary power supply with 120 VAC adaptor, 50/60Hz. (220-240 VAC, 50/60Hz. Optional) or 12 Volt operation.
- Battery life 48 hours continuous use