These pH Monitors are designed to continuously monitor pH values directly in your reservoir. An LED visual alarm is activated and flashes when the pH level rises either Above or Below the user programmable set-point. Units run on a 12V adapter so there's no need to worry about failed batteries.
Features & Specifications:
- Professional pH monitor
- User selectable Hi/Low Set Point
- Manual 2 points calibration
- Visual LED alarm
- Supplied with 12 VDC adapter, mounting kit, and 20ml pH 7.01 calibration solution
- Double junction pH electrode with 2m cable (BNC connector)
- pH Range: 0 to 14.0 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2 pH
- MW-MC110 Set-point: 3.5 to 7.5 pH
- MW-MC120 Set-point: 5.5 to 9.5 pH
- Supplied with: MW-SE-220 Probe, 12V DC Power Adapter, 20 ml pH 7.01 buffer solution, screwdriver for calibration and instructions.