The edl-USB multi-use data logger is perfect for monitoring temperatures down to -40°C (-40°F) without a probe. It uses thermistor technology and has a convenient palm-sized design so it’s perfect where space limitations exist. The edl-USB is our top-of-the-line data logger with 32k memory, 0.1C accuracy and resolution, and traceable to NIST standards. This is a must have device if you work in a laboratory or metrology department.
|Features & Specifications:|
- Memory EEPROM, Storage: 32k memory (approximately 32,000 measurements)
- Temperature Sensor: Nist-traceable Precision thermistor
- Operating Range: -40°C to +72°C / -40°F to +162°F
- Accuracy (NIST traceable): ±0.1°C at 0° to 20°C / ±0.3°C at extremes / 0.2°F at 32° to 68°F / 0.6°F at extremes
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.2°F
- Measurement Intervals: Programmable from 2 seconds per reading. See Duration Chart for examples.
- High & Low Alarm Limits: LED alarm indicator set by temperature and time.
- Computer Interface: USB Mini B port
- Power Source: One 3.0 Volt Lithium coin cell battery with 3 year operating life and 5 year shelf life. Battery is rated at six months, if used continuously at -40°C. Battery Replacement–Call for price.
- CE Certified: Yes
- Water-resistant: The product package is hermetically sealed to an Ip66 rating
- Internal Firmware: Internal Clock, Start time and end time, Interval, User description, Alarm values, Recording status, Measurement data, Language selection, Temperature scale, Start delay, Firmware version, Serial number, Model type.
- Required Accessories: Maxithermal Software, USB Cable