The RH1 Thermohygrometer is a highly accurate portable handheld measuring instrument for measuring relative air humidity, absolute air humidity, dew point, equilibrium moisture content of wood using innovative sensor technology. The measuring range of the RH1 thermo- hygrometer is between 0 and 100% RH at a resolution of 0.1%. The calibrated measurement range, in which the measurement is within the defined tolerance limits, ranges from 10% to 90% of the relative humidity, where the accuracy of +/- 1.5% of relative humidity (at 25°C) is reached. The temperature measurement range is from -10 to +60°C or 14 to 140°F, at a resolution of 0.1°C. The accuracy is +/- 0.4°C.
Click here for additional product information!
Features & Specifications:
- Relative air humidity 0 to 100%, resolution 0.1% RH
- Calibration 10% to 90% +/-1.5% RH (at 25°C)
- Temperature can be set to °C and °F as required
- Temperature -10°C to + 60°C,resolution 0.1°C, 14°F to 140°F
- Calibration +/-0.3°C (at 25°C)
- Dew point -55°C to +60°C, resolution 0.1°C, -67°F to 140°F
- Absolute air humidity 0 to 130 g/m³, resolution 0.1g/m³
- Equilibrium moisture content of wood - UGL: 2% to 30%, resolution 0.1%
- Calibration 5% to 15%, accuracy +/-0.5% (at 25°C)
- Hold function, manual saving of results
- Automatic datalogging for 10,000 logs with measuring point report
- Supplier data and batch number can be recorded
- Sensor tube: sturdy 105 x 12mm plastic tube