* Some products require configurations and options that can affect pricing.
Ochratoxin Rapid Test Kit is a rapid, one step test for the qualitative (or quantitative) detection of Ochratoxin in red wine at the sensitivity of 10 ppb (10μg/kg), and 3 ppb (3μg/kg) in beer. The total assay time takes 8 min.
1. 3-5 min reading results
2. Detection limits respond to EU and US FDA norms
3. Single test for every target sample
4. Neither professionals nor equipment required
5. Eyes interpretation or quantitative measurement,suitable for lab and field use
6. Room temperature storage
7. Non-toxic and harmless
Ochratoxin Rapid Test is used to detect Ochratoxin in beer & wine. The total assay time takes 8 min.
1. Remove Ochratoxin Rapid Test from sealed pouch.
2. Suck at least 3 drops of prepared sample, hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops(around 100μL) of solution to the specimen well (S) of the test device (See the illustration above), and then start the timer.
3. Wait for red bands to appear. The result should be read in approximately 3-5 minutes. Do not interpret results after 5 minutes.
Storage and Stability:
Store at room temperature. The shelf life is 12 months.
12 vials (each containing 8 test strips and 8 micro wells) Total 96 tests.
Scale 0.1g Solvent
The use of these will allow you to speed up test time and/or increase accuracy.
*contact us relative to product being tested to confirms correct solvent.
CTRL line is a quality indicator and will always appear regardless of the T, B, C & S
Lines results. If CTRL line does not appear, please repeat the assay with a new strip.
Precautions and Warnings
1. Do not mix sample tubes and devices from different lot numbers
2. Do not use kits past their expiration dates.
3. Do not touch the field of control/test line, before or while testing.
4. Keep the kits in sealed when not in use.
5. The kit is single-use, do not reuse.
Shelf Life: 12 months
Instructions for Use
Prepare the milk sample, and the sample should be at room
temperature, there is no need to heat or refrigerate.
1. Take out the strip,
2. Drop 200ul into the microwell, repeatedly pipetting up
and down 10 times, mix well with the reagent in the wells
3. Then wait for 3 minutes
4. Insert the test strip into the microwell until the botton of the strip touch the bottom of the microwell.
5. After 7 minutes, read the results.
If you need to record the results then you must take the test strip, dry the
strip and store with your records.