The EDL-RTD2 has one sensor for ambient range temperatures inside the case, and one external probe that monitors high temperatures from -29°C (-20°F) up to +380°C (+716°F) for applications such as warmers, incubators, ovens and autoclaves. The LCD display provides real time viewing of ambient and remote RTD probe data and as well as programming duration and run time in days, hours and minutes.
- *NEW* Removable Connector for Instant Probe Changes.
- Programmable alarm limits. Red LED light on the front of the unit will blink if alarm limits have been exceeded.
- Waterproof, IP66 rating
- °C/°F selectable temperature scales
- Easy to program and start. Simply press the start button on the front of the unit.
- NIST Traceable
- Connect to your PC via USB cable
- Works with MaxiThermal Software
- CE Certified
- Internal Sensor Temperature Range: -29C to +72C (-20F to +161F)
- Internal Sensor Accuracy: +/- 0.2C at +2 to +10C, +/- 2C at extremes (+/- 0.36F at 32 to 50F, +/- 3.6F at extremes)
- Internal Sensor Description: Wired chip in glass thermistor
- External RTD Temperature Range: -29C to +380C (-20F to +716F)
- External RTD Accuracy: +/- 0.2C at 0 to +30C, +/- 2.0C at extremes (+/- 0.36F at 32 to 86F, +/- 3.6F at extremes)
- RTD Description: 12 cm (4.72”) stainless steel probe with 45.7 cm (18”) braided wire-teflon covered cable.
- 64K memory (64,000 readings)
- Recording time: Preset to 4, 7, 16, 30, 60, 90 and 365 days or user selectable from 1 to 365 days.
- Battery: One CR2477 Lithium coin cell with 3 year battery life
- 90 day warranty
|| EDL-RTD2 with a standard 2" blunt probe and 3 metre cable
|| EDL-RTD2 with a 5" 90° bent pointed probe and 36" cable
|| EDL-RTD2 with No Probe
|| EDL-RTD2 with a built-in fixed probe
|| Wall mount cradle
*Custom probes and cable type/lengths available.
For Spare Probes use the following order numbers:
MA0290 - spare 2" blunt probe with cable only US$60
MA0291- spare 5" 90°-bent-pointed probe with cable only US$60